Master of Pharmacy
Quality Assurance Technique
Admission Procedure to First Year M.Pharmacy :
Candidates shall be admitted through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) as per Inter-se-merit carried out by Competent Authority of Government of Maharashtra.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate should be an Indian national;
2.Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of backward class category & persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only);
- Obtained score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India council for Technical Education;
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/company/industry/educational and /or research institute /any Government Department or Government Autonomous organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
Fee structure is decided by Fee Regulating Authority. Fee structure is revised every year by the Regulating Authority.
Documents Required for Admission to First Year M. Pharmacy.
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark Sheet
- B. Pharmacy Mark sheet
- GPAT 2016 Score card
- Leaving Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST)
- Caste Validity Certificate (SC/ST)
- Two passport size photograph.
For further information regarding Admission Procedure, Please refer website –www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Pharmaceutics – 636781710
Quality Assurance Technique – 636712610